Mutton Haleem recipe is very famous and tasty mutton dish that you can serve for dinner, launch. If you are looking for something different taste and unique recipes with mutton than mutton haleem is something can add a different taste for you.
As we all know Hyderabad is mainly known for hales dishes, but as it is very tasty and delicious nowadays you will find it over the whole country. Even in the Middle East countries mutton haleem is very popular.
So this is going to be very interesting to share this recipe with you. By following the below steps anyone can easily prepare mutton haleem at home. If you are expecting any guest o
r you want to add something delicious to your home menu then mutton haleem is something that can add a new flavor to you.
The time you will need to mutton haleem preparation: 15-20 minutes maximum.
Cooking time: 40-50 min average
Mutton Haleem for 6 to 8 peoples, please change the quantity ingredients and all accordingly to the people you want to serve.
|Tuvar dal or also known as arhar dal||¼ cups|
|Chana dal||¼ cups|
|Moong dal||¼ cups|
|Masoor dal||¼ cups|
|Urad dal||¼ cups|
|Dhuli urad dal||¼ cups|
|Pink masoor dal||¼ cups|
|Khadi urad dal||¼ cups|
|Turmeric power||1 teaspoon|
|Red chili powder||1 teaspoon|
|Salt||According to taste|
|Green chillis||7 to 8|
|Cinnamon powder||¼ teaspoon|
|Lemon||1 small size squashed juice|
|Biriyani masala powder||2 teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||Add accordingly|
Preparation method of mutton haleem recipe
- First thing first, cleans all dal using a big size bowl and soak the dal for 2 hours before cooking it.
- Now take the 2 hours soaked dals on the pressure cooker and add turmeric powder, chili powder, and let it cook till 1 whistle on the pressure cooker. Now keep the flame low and let them cook for another 15min.
- Now our dal is finely cooked. Now it’s time to cook the mutton, rice separately.
- Once the cooking is done, now combine all three that is cooked mutton, rice, and dal in a big bowl.
- After that soak the wheat for 6 hours before cooking. Then drain out the water and take the broken wheat in the pressure cooker and add 2 cups of water. Now cook it on high flame till one whistle, then cook it on the low flame for 30 min more.
- Now add cooked wheat into the previous mixture of mutton, rice, and dal.
- Now add 2 to 3 cups water, onion [make it fried], green chili, biryani masala, cinnamon powder, salt according to taste and mix it very well. Now cook the mixture at very low flame for 20-25minutes,
- It’s ready, now serve with fresh coriander leaves and you can add a fresh salad to it. And the delicious haleem is ready to eat.
So, this is how you can prepare mutton haleem recipe at your home easily. Yes, it takes little effort and times to prepare it, but at the end, the tasty you will get is worthy to cook. Hope you have enjoyed this mutton haleem recipe. You can serve it to your guest or add this to your Sunday special mutton haleem recipe.